Our technically capable specials manufacturing unit can provide full support and advice to sponsors throughout the life of their clinical trial.
Through our purpose-built production unit, we can manufacture investigational medicinal products and through our qualified, dedicated quality control and quality assurance team we have the benefit of being able to test the quality of incoming raw materials and the final drug before it is released for clinical trial.
Our capability includes:
- IMP manufacture, assembly and packaging
- Over-encapsulation of solid dosage forms for blinded studies
- Label design and printing for open label and randomised blinded studies
- Labelling and assembly of patient kits
- Storage and distribution
- Post study drug returns, reconciliation and destruction
- Full supply-chain Qualified Person declaration and certification
- Analytical method development and drug stability programmes
- Integrated quality system, including Qualified Person.
If you are planning to undertake a clinical trial and would like more information please contact: